the self-love morning routine

I am not a morning person.

If I could, I would sleep in until noon every day. I love sleep. It's one of my favorite things, alongside pasta and dogs.

I despise waking up early. But for self-love, which is something I'm very passionate about, I'll consider it.

I happened upon a wonderful article about one woman's "self-love morning routine" and found it incredibly helpful and inspiring. Her seven steps are simple in nature, but can have an incredible impact.

This just goes to show that implementing small things into your daily routine can change your life.

The article is linked here: https://kindnessblog.com/2014/10/15/self-love-morning-routine-how-to/

Even if you don't do all of the things listed, I encourage you to make an effort to implement one or two of the steps into your morning routine. I know I certainly plan to.

A day started with self-love is sure to be a good day, right?

Happy waking.

BB

Share this:

CONVERSATION

1 comments: