the future is female

Hello, dear readers of mine.

This is it. The 20th post.

Once I hit publish, I will be (technically) done with my blog. The self-love handbook will turn its last page.

However, I would love to continue my blog. I plan to update it from time to time, even though the class requiring this blog will be over.

I am so proud of this blog and the community that has rallied around it. I am so passionate about self-love. There is a fire in me that will never go out, and it all starts with loving myself. My hope is that I have expressed that fire to you through this blog, and I have ignited the same passion in you, too.

Just because the blog is ending does not mean that your journey is over. Wherever you are in your self-love journey, it does not end here. Keep going.

Keep fighting. Keep choosing yourself. Keep loving.

I would like to thank you sincerely from the bottom of my heart for all the love and support I have received since the beginning of the self-love handbook. I can never repay you for the kind words and the encouragement. It means the world and more to me.

I will leave you with this: Keep fighting the good fight. Keep doing what you love. And never forget that it all starts with you. Loving yourself is the key to unlocking a lifetime of self-actualized fulfillment and happiness. I promise you.

Ladies, the future is female. Keep empowering each other.

BB

Photo credits: Erasmo Ismael Nunez Baeza



Share this:

CONVERSATION

2 comments:

  1. This blog has been so inspiring to me and I wish you luck on your journeys to come!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much Bayley. Saw it on social media and thought it was such a great closing for your blog.

    ReplyDelete